dinsdag 3 mei 2011

What to wear for a a job interview?

Hello!

Don't know what to wear to a job interview? This might help you! Classy and fashionable. It is just a simple outfit, but it will make impression to your new boss. It has to! I wore this to my job interview, and my first impression was a good one. I'm working for that company for a year right now. Curious? Look down.


Make sure that you are on time.
Outfit: High heels(If you can walk on them).
Camel colored pants and of course a ironed blue blouse.

My Michael Kors watch. Just wanted to show it. I just found out that if you click the picture you get a better quality of the pic.

I hope this may help you ones.
Lots of love, The Brunette.

2 opmerkingen:

The Beautifier zei

It's such a nice and polished look! Perfect for creating the right first impression! xoxo

Fash Boulevard zei

good luck. i love this look. thanks love. check out my pick for fabulous friday and find out who landed on the fash fave and fash fail list of the week. would love the support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
For all the latest celebrity fashion news.