zondag 1 mei 2011

Good morning, good morning!

Hello peoples!

This outfit was from last week, because today I am in France! We arrived yesterday at 22:05 in dark France. My grandparents picked us up at Limoges. The sun is shining and it promises a good stay here at France. Still wanted to share this outfit with you. I just love the blouse, the blue color is perfect. I hope you will like it to!


Makes the outfit complete, the little brown belt.

I know my face looks like I don't like it, but I do!

Red nail polish, for any situation. My mom gave me the brown bracelet. It's from Marco Polo.

I got this ring for free, together with me order from InMyDresser. It's cute.

And this is my ring from InMyDresser. I thought it would be bigger, but I still like it!

Lots of love, The Brunette.

6 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

I love the last ring!

Anoniem zei

leuk bloesje!
x

Fabi zei

thank you for your comment:)! i lvoe this outfit girls, and your blog is amazing:)!!!
follow youu



http://fashionismycocaine.blogspot.com/

The Mad Twins zei

what a lovely outfit! the rings are so pretty! France, that must be amazing! :)

ps: giveaway on our blog

sofie zei

heel leuke ringen!
ik volg jullie, jullie mij ook?
liefs en goed weekend,
http://skirtsanddressess.blogspot.com/

Fenna zei

wat een leuke ringenn! x