vrijdag 29 april 2011

My taille skirt!

Hey!

I love taille skirt a lot! You can hide a lot beneath them, haha! But that is not the reason I love them. Today I wore a simple black taille skirt. Again a legging. The time of leggings are over, but not for me. Still loving the sun! Funny fact: I am allergic to the sun. But I don't care.


Click the picture for a better quality.

Hello allergic reaction!

My simple bracelet for this simple outfit.

Enjoying the sun on the grass.

Claudia helped me, haha.

My shoes.

Lots of love, The Brunette.

4 opmerkingen:

Gioia zei

Heel erg leuke schoenen!

Ellemieke zei

Leuke outfit! De schoenen zijn heel mooi.
lieffs.

Izzy zei

love the leggings! Thanks for the comment, new post up :)
www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

Myrthe zei

Leuke outfit (:
Leuk gecombineerd met de rode nagellak.
Groetjes Myrthe.
Ps volg mij/ons op www.myrtster.blogspot.com