donderdag 21 april 2011

Colorblocking a bit to much? No fashion, just fun.

Hey!

Yes, yes. We know it. Color blocking is hot! But my outfit is a bit extreme. I really liked this outfit a couple of years ago. I can't deny the outfit is really cheerful and colorful haha. I would not wear it these days, but I just wanted to show you guys how I looked like a couple of years ago!


Don't watch my face! I look like I have to poop.

Closer look on my leggings. I can't help it, I love it! All the bright colors make me go crazy!

And this is a picture from 2(?) years ago. Did I changed a lot, haha?

Lots of love, The Brunette

11 opmerkingen:

Jessica zei

Wow you look great both now and two years ago. Those leggings are so cheerful. Very adorable.

Judith | Juudithhome zei

Een beetje appart maar wel leuk! :) x

Bonnie zei

Those leggings make me pee myself.
I LOVE THEM.
I don't think I could wear them on a daily basis, though.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Essiefashion zei

Gaafe outfit :D!!!
Je hebt lef! Maar het pakt wel goed uit!
xxx

Unknown zei

This is a bit too much!! :)
Happy Easter,

Vicky

new post: click here:&
follow me

maphi bayolo zei

i love it , it really is a fun outfit xoxo

ali.avenue zei

thanks so much

xx ali avenue

Anne Neville zei

Love the leggings!! Maybe to wear it now.. a white oversized tee with a slogan and a pair of fierce heels? style is with black? Love your blog name :) xxx

Maddalena zei

lovely!

Rachella - flourishingfit.com zei

dat roze is leuk! jebent zeker veranderd! :)

Anoniem zei

Echt leuk !Het is niet mijn style maar bij jou staat het echt heel mooi. xx