woensdag 20 april 2011

Outfit of today


Hey there!

Yay, we're back! And the upcoming couple of days it's going to be 20+ C° (I think it's like 70+ Fahrenheit) so it's the perfect oppurtunity for some summer-shopping. Unfortunately i'm totally broke. Like, really really broke. So i have to wait a week to do some color shopping. It's really nessecary as i constantly stick to the black, grey and brown colors. Well,still enjoy.

My favourite brown heels (12,5 cm)

I'm so sorry for the uncomfortable look on these pictures, lol.
Enjoy the weather! Make sure you'll see some sun!

Lots of love, the blonde.

10 opmerkingen:

Marjolein zei

love your shoes! (but I know can't walk on it..) x

imfashionstoned zei

Leuke outfit!!! en super schattig riempje

Check me on: zei

Echt hele leuke schoenen!
xx

Aimée zei

Super lief riempje!
En vandaag zag ik toevallig een meisje met (volgensmij) precies de zelfde hakken! Leuk

www.musthavefashion.nl / www.musthavefashionblog.blogspot.com

Rachella - flourishingfit.com zei

Dat riempje is echt zooo'n goede toevoeging aan de outfit!
x

b a d a B A M B I zei

thanks for the comment, i must follow u <3

Eline zei

Leuke schoenen!

Jelka Lepever zei

leuke outfit!
//www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

Estefanni Nicole zei

LOVELY!!!

Are we following each other?? I would like to have more blogger friends! i always follow back!


KISSES from CLICK HERE, CLICK HERE && follow me on CLICK HERE'♥♥♥

Fenna zei

leuk riempje, en superleuke schoenen! x