zondag 10 april 2011

Test: Catrice 540 Am I blue or green?

Hi girls!

As you may know, I love nailpolish! Counting more than 90 bottles at the moment and my collection is still growing! Catrice launched a there spring colors, so I couldn't wait to get them! Bought six new bottles. All really lovely summer colors! I will show them all to you! Today I'm showing number 540: Am I blue or green? What do you think?

Catrice 540: Am I blue of green?

I think it is blue! But the color is perfect for a fresh looking outfit!

Lots of love, The Brunette.

13 opmerkingen:

Kotryna zei

Great colour;) And i loove your blog:)

Unknown zei

Thank you for your comment, I love Caro Emerald :)
And this is beautiful nailpolish color! :)

Tessa zei

prachtige kleur!
Ik vind het zo jammer dat bij ons in de buurt nog nergens het nieuwe assortiment van catrice te vinden is!
Ik volg jullie!
X

Gioia zei

geweldige kleur!
Perfect voor dit mooie weertje
x
Cwithoutshoes.blogspot.com

Ruby Jane zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Anne zei

wauuw mooi lakje! <33

Susanne zei

leuke blog!

Ik volg, volgen jullie terug?

Veronique zei

NICE COLOUR!:)

Nadine Flatt zei

wow awesome blue!!

Unknown zei

WOW so in love with that light electric blue, lovely!!

xx

Leila zei

Catrice heeft zoveel leuke kleurtjes! Mooi

x FashionFifth

Coralie zei

I really love this color, so beautiful blue ! I want it :)


xxx



www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

Eline zei

die kleur is echt super!