vrijdag 1 april 2011

The blonde's favourites.. Jewellery

Hi dear readers!

First of all we are both soo happy with all of your comments, and of course with everyone that follows us. You guys are all awesome! x

So i wanted to share my favourite jewellery wich i wear very often at this moment. Watch and enjoy!

My stainless steel ring with a cubic zirconia stone. My boyfriend is wearing the other one but without the stone ;)



I keep the earrings i wear the most in this heart-shaped box. 4 pairs i love to wear at the moment: Fake pearls, Chanel earrings, Brown earrings and Zirconias.


My watch and the bracelet my parents gave me. I wear these almost every day.


My heart-bracelet and my friendship-bracelet my friend Eefje got me from her trip to Italy.


My cute owl-necklace that came with my ydeltuyt-order.

Lots of love, the blonde.

1 opmerking:

Annebeth zei

that ring is really pretty, so minimalist and simple, superclassy!