dinsdag 19 april 2011

Kiki loves the sunshine!

Hi dears!

We are so sorry for not blogging lately! I was very busy with making an assignment for my intake for a new school. But we are back! I want to show you the outfit I am wearing today. It is hot and the sun in shining, so I felt so colorful! I hope you like it!


I'm sorry that the picture is so small!

The jewelry I wore this day. Matching with my top.

And again!

I just love the sunshine! Can you see it?
My sunglasses is black and red by the way.

I hope you liked my outfit. Enjoy summer!
Lots of love, the Brunette.

14 opmerkingen:

Jessica zei

Very lovely outfit. Amazing skirt and bracelet. So pretty.

Gioia zei

Ik vind je rokje helemaal geweldig, leuk gecombineerd dat rood met geel! Leuke outfit. En bedankt voor jullie comment!
xx
Cwithoutshoes.blogspot.com

Monse Fuentes zei

te ves muy tierna con ese atuendo :)

Monse F.-
http://elblogdemonsee.bogspot.com

Gina zei

Gorgeous outfit! The last picture is so pretty, too! Thanks for commenting on my blog. :)

xo, gina

Anne zei

wat een leuke outfit.
en die laatste foto is echt zo vrolijk.

ik vind je blognaam ook erg leuk.
xxxx

Anoniem zei

Waauw al eerte super leuk blog ! EN echt een super mooie outfit. Ik was nog nooit op je blog geweest maar nu wel ! Ik volg jedaarom ook. Leuk dat je mee doet aan mij giveaway !xx

Anoniem zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Tessa zei

je rokje is echt geweldig!

over je comment:
Ja, bij mij werkt het echt super goed. Je hebt van John Frieda ook een lijn voor bruin haar, maar weet niet precies of je daar lichter haar, of donkerder haar van krijgt. Succes in ieder geval!

Bente zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
From Broadway zei

love your ring...<3

uhooi zei

Love the simplicity of this outfit! Perfection!


visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

Unknown zei

I love your skirt!
Nice blog, I'm following you!
I hope you'll follow my blog too!
bbyangelx.blogspot.com

THE zei

I really like the yellow heart bracelet!

xo Charlotte
www.thefashionguitar.com

Domischh zei

You look beautiful:)