zaterdag 23 april 2011

I has a mustache!

Hello there!

How's life people? It's good here in Holland! Great weather, and I am almost leaving for my vacation to france! Viva la france they say! I can't wait to leave! My grandparents have a house in France. My boyfriend and I will be staying there for a week. I am so excited! But I wanted to show you my new, made by me, mustache shirt! I really like it! Bought a shirt at the H&M and printed a mustache on transfer paper. All I had to do was ironing the mustache on my shirt. Here is the result!


This is the mustache. A traditional one. Or just normal.

A choose a white shirt for the summer.

Like a mangolia in may!

I love these babies! They hurt me every day, but I love them!

Hope you liked my mustache!
Lots of love, The Brunette.

11 opmerkingen:

Fenna zei

wat een superleuk shirt, en die schoenen zijn cute! x

Gioia zei

Dat mustache shirt is zo leuk! Geweldige schoenen trouwens
xx
Cwithoutshoes.blogspot.com

Izzy zei

Great t-shirt! Thanks for the comment, finally have done a new post!
www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

Monse Fuentes zei

Great shoes!

Happy Easter!
Monse F.-
http://elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com

Eline zei

Super shirt!
Leuk gedaan.

fanatical zei

great t-shirt ! ;)
Happy Easter.;)

Samara zei

That mustache shirt is amazing! I totally want one.

xoxo, Samara

Anoniem zei

geweldige t-shirt, wat leuk gedaan!
x

Styl'yn zei

Love the shirt but I really love your heels!!
xoxo asiahlynn

Marlies zei

Wat een leuk shirtje met die snor!

Lim0nade zei

Wat een geweldig shirt! Ik wil ook zo'n shirt alleen kan hem niet vinden,, zou je me een berichtje willen sturen met waar ik hem kan kopen? $