dinsdag 15 maart 2011

Utrecht

.
Hi guys!
Surprise surprise! I deleted all my posts, cause me and my friend Kiki thought it was about time to give my blog some emergency life support and start a new blog, together! Yay!
Here's my last post from March 11th, 2010 when we went to Utrecht for some shop therapy!
.
We looooove starbucks! I haaate coffee, so i had a classic hot chocolate. Yum!

Fitting things! I think it's really cute.

Hell no!


Outfits!



This is what we wore today. I love kiki's bag! Omg!



Outfit, it's almost the same as kiki's outfit on the picture above, but with white. I love it!



Time for a -free- cup of tea!


The body shop! Kiki loves coconut, i had a coco-bodylotion too, but i totally adore mango!!
As we walked through the train-station of Utrecht, some guy came over to me and asked if he could straight my hair. They were doing some campaign-thing. My hair looked really crappy all day and just when we are about to go home it looked fab. -_-

4 opmerkingen:

FashionableHolland zei

Ik kaan geen japans!

Fashion Fabrice zei

LOve bodyshop! Hate starbuck though.. hahha don't shoot me:)
Hahhaha i love it!! Some guy comming up to you ASKING if he can do your hair? hell yeah! :) High 5 on that!

love
fashionfabrice

Click here to go to FASHIONFABRICE!

Tink zei

The Sturbuckspicture looks great.

MomstersInc zei

Nice pics!

x Sabrina

http://vitalitijd.blogspot.com