donderdag 24 maart 2011

The brunette needed some shopping therapy!

Oh my god! The sun was shining, the birds were singing and I felt so good! The sun is making me even more then happy. But when I discovered that my closet didn't had any clothes that matches this sunny weather my bright feeling when down to earth again.

..

This was the moment I decided to spend a huge amount of money yesterday. I wanted new clothes for the summer! Right now! Away with the grey and the black!

So I did some shopping therapy. After a while Claudia joined me in my shopping spree.

And now the important thing about thing report. The pictures of my new buys!

.. Pompompom ..


Red pants. €19,99 Bersha.


Skirt. €29,95 Vero Moda.

New high heels! €54,95 Sasha.

Blue blouse. €19,99 Jackie's.
Brown mini belt. €4,95 H&M.


The same shirt Claudia bought. €14,95 Vero Moda.
Haha look at my face. I love the summer. The green grass. Everything.
All I need is a icecream!

I'll show some better pictures soon! Hope you like it!

Lots of love, the Brunette.

6 opmerkingen:

Plami zei

I love your new buys! Especially the floral shoes! Gorgeous!!!

I know this feeling! When you just feel like nothing really expresses you mood...

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Unknown zei

love those floral shoes!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Anoniem zei

Thank you! Following back :)

MUCH LOVE!

http://mirelamededovic.blogspot.com/

Anoniem zei

Retail shopping can heal it all! Red skinnies are on my list for SS yours are great, and the floral shoes scream spring so loud they'd look pretty together, thanks for your sweet lines on my blog, they made me smile!

<3 Cess O.
http://blog.cessoviedo.com

Anoniem zei

Good shopping! I specially like the skirt! :)

Michelle's Style File zei

Nice work! Love the red jeans- think I need to get some of them ; )

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com