woensdag 30 maart 2011

My order at ASOS.com

Hey,

ASOS.com + Holland is new for me. This was the first time I ever ordered something at ASOS.com. I wanted to order something for a long time! But to order something you need a creditcard. I don't have one! I asked my dad to order something with his creditcard and paid him back. He agreed! Yes, my first, but little, order on ASOS.com!

I know, everybody has this bag. I wanted it too! I love it!


And a double anchor ring!


On my fingers! iloveit-iloveit!


Lots of love, the Brunette.

9 opmerkingen:

MONZIE AKA EUQINOM7 zei

love the green nails and asos ring asos is so fab ....


I really like your blog! It is amazing! :)

..Check out my blog, lets follow each other....

http://dtrh-stateofmind.blogspot.com/

mirjam schuurkamp zei

wow!
that ring is fcking fabuleous!


i have a new outfitpost,
maybe you can take a look?

www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post

xo model from holland

Vanesa zei

Woww! cute items! love both.

xx


http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Jennie from the Blog zei

wauw die ring! bij asos bestellen is echt leuk, mooie spullen en het is zelden zo dat iemand in je omgeving hetzelfde draagt!

Kelly zei

dat giletje heb ik 2 jaar geleden bij de h&m gekocht, die is er dus niet meer.

♥♥Fashion-LadyLovely♥♥ zei

Mooie verpakking,,,
De ring is erg gaaf...

Check mijn blog en als jullie het leuk vinden kunnen we elkaar volgen...

Bye

Susanne zei

echt leuke blog!
ik volg jullie/jou, volg je ook terug?

Jan zei

Ah die ring is echt super!
&Haha over je reactie (bedankt trouwens!) ja ik denk ook dat het gaaf zal staan, alleen ik vond ik het wel iets te heftig voor een dagje school ^^

Unknown zei

Hey sweety thanks for the comment on my blog!I love this ring:) I am now following you:)

xx