donderdag 17 maart 2011

Claudia & Kiki

So, welcome to our blog! Today we are officially starting. We thought it was nice to introduce ourselves so we did some little question-thing. We hope you like it and feel free to ask anything about us in a comment!

The brunette

Name: Kiki Sanne van Beerendonk
Age: 18
Born in: Tilburg
Lives in: Tilburg, with my boyfriend.
Studys: Atm i'm working my ass off. I am going to study art.
Knows Claudia: I met Claudia when I was 12 years old on high school. She was close with a friend of mine(who I don't see anymore these days). But luckely I see Claudia very often. So we are high-school friends!
I like to: Shop all day, internet and real-life, reading, more shopping and traveling(in Holland, haha), buy DVD's(couting more than 170).
Favourite fashion-item: At this moment, bagsbagsbags and more bags.
Favourite beauty-item: Nailpolish, couting more than 80.
Nr #1 thing on my whishlist: Louboutin heels, omg. And second, Marc Jacobs mouseflats, cutie!

The blonde

Name: Claudia Köhler
Age: 19
Born in: Tilburg
Lives in: Tilburg
Studys: Sportclass horsebackriding and managment.
Knows Kiki: We went to highschool together, i met her at the age of 12 because Kiki was friends with a close friend of mine who we both never speak to nowadays. We had a really good click right away and we stayed best friends for 7 years! :)
I like to: Shop, Horsebackriding, Blog, Take photographs, Spend some time with my friends!
Favourite fashion-item: Jeans and shoes, counting about 32 pairs.
Favourite beauty-item: Mascara and lipbalm, i'm so addicted to lipbalm!
Nr #1 thing on my whishlist: The louis vuitton speedy!

x. Kiki & Claudia

PS: We tried to make a picture to show ourselves in a normal state, lol. But the webcam failed and the camera failed too. Then we discovered like 7 pictures in the previous post. fail!

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

I just came to say hello!
great blog.

please check also mine www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

Merci, SH