dinsdag 22 maart 2011

My order at Vilja.nl

Hey there!

You may know that I love bags. At this moment I want so many bags I would have to work 55 hours in the week to afford them. I wanted a satchel bag for a long time. I really love the Mulberry Alexa bag! Unfortunately this bag cost a €940,-. That is 107 days of working. A bit too much!

Now I found a look-a-like Mulberry Alexa bag in creme color. I found this bag at Vilja. I ordered it right away! And after 5 days waiting for my bag it finally was there! I love the bag. It cost me €39,95 and it was worth every cent. Hope you will like it to!

Lots of love, the brunette.

12 opmerkingen:

Alba zei

really nice! i love the alexa too! and last week I get my copy in Misako (i don't know if you know...)
thanks for visit our blog! sorry for not translate our comments because it takes lot of time for us, but we are thinking about this, so hopefully we were translated some day!

kisses!

Alba

Unknown zei

that bag is stunning, soooo adorable! i love it! thank you for your sweet comment :)


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Anoniem zei

Oh my! I would've never guesses it's not the Alexa, it's just as pretty as the Mulberry one! Great score, and for way less!

<3 Cess O.
http://blog.cessoviedo.com

Anoniem zei

I love the alexa mulberry bag too! I bought a similar one in beige that cost me 25 euros haha, so I made a good shopping! :) I love yours :)

AMAIA zei

wow it's so great!! :O

justhedonism.blogspot.com

Brittany zei

I've been lusting over that bag as well! Yours looks great! Have a wonderful day :)

xx

dressingup-everyday zei

Sure you look so cool like Alexa. a great buy

Aie Corpuz zei

Great buy! New follower here! =)

xoxo
aiecorpuz.blogspot.com

Lauren zei

beautiful beautiful bag...

By Sara Romero zei

i love the bag! its so big that means you can carry everything with you. Thanks for the comment <3

Unknown zei

ooooo!! really love this find!! :) great color too!!

thanks for stopping by... i'd love to see if you try it! :)

take care!!

- aimee

swellmayde.com

Meekay zei

Love the bag!

http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com