maandag 21 maart 2011

Let the sun shine!


Hi everyone!

So it's officially - finally, today it's the first day of spring! The sun is shining all day and that makes me so happy i took a few photographs, cleaned my whole room and re-organised my closet (it was nessecary, lol)



A week ago Kiki and i ordered some items at H&M which you'll deffinately see in one of our upcoming outfits. I got a black basic dress and a belt and i'm happy with it!Of course that's not all, we finally got our heart bracelets ordered at ilovefashionnews.nl! We wanted them for sooo long so now we got them! I ordered a black one and Kiki had a yellow and a baby blue one. We'll show you later!

lots of love, the blonde.

4 opmerkingen:

Cat zei

Yeah for the “official” start of Spring! I am so ready for warm weather :) Adore that heart bracelet…you must be so excited! Xx Cat

Closet Fashionista zei

That heart bracelet is so cute!
and YAY spring ! It snowed here today though...NOT COOL!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Unknown zei

Haha I am so glad spring is here as well - I finally get to wear all my sun dresses now ^^ Thanks for the comment btw! :)

Federico Panarello zei

Lovely!!!